The Four Ms. Bradwells - Book Review






Four college girlfriends experience a traumatic weekend at a family lake house. 30 years later, one girl needs the others support and they return and have to deal with the emotions and dig up the truth about what did really happen that weekend so long ago.

I love Clayton's books about the power of friendship which leave me dying to call my own best friends from school, even though its 2am. This book, however, jumped between points of view and time periods so often that it became hard to keep the characters straight and identify with any of them. Her attempts to foreshadow and leave you hooked only confuse the reader further.

This book had potential, but I would never read it again.


Warning: if this were a movie it would be rated R


My Rating: 2/5 Stars

signature

Labels: , ,